Timothy Brindle 'The Unfolding'$45.00
- Book + CD Combo - $45.00: This comes with physical copies of both the book and CD. This also comes with a digital copy of the album and an epub formatted e-book.
- Paperback Book - $35.00: A physical and digital (PDF) copy of "The Unfolding" book.
- CD + Digital - $16.00: A physical and digital (MP3) copy of "The Unfolding" album.
- E-Book - $22.00: A digital (PDF) copy of "The Unfolding" book.
- Digital Album - $12:00: A digital (MP3) copy of "The Unfolding" album.
- Album Instrumentals - $10.00: Digital download MP3 copies of "The Unfolding" album instrumentals and acapellas.
The Unfolding book and album present the centrality of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the overarching storyline of God’s Word.
Essentially, the project is a “helicopter ride” over redemptive history in order to see how the various themes of the Bible connect to the person and work of Jesus Christ. Along with that, The Unfolding is a “scuba-diving mission” for the listener and reader as we dive deep into specific Biblical texts in order to understand the depths of the glory of Christ in all of Scripture.
Each song from The Unfolding album is further unpacked in a corresponding chapter in The Unfolding book to provide an exegetical basis along with application questions for enriching pastors, Bible-teachers, seminary students, and any Bible-hungry Christian.
- Unfolding Intro
- Death & Resurrection Pt.1 - Luke 24
- New Creation Offspring
- Image of God (Who We Are?)
- Kingdom of God
- The Wilderness (Feat. Ian Buchanan, Zae the Blacksmith, and Ben Wilson)
- Eschatological Prophet
- Death & Resurrection Pt.2 - Circumcision
- Death & Resurrection Pt.3 - Water-Judgement
- The Temple
- Abraham & the Gospel by Ian Buchanan (Feat. Camden Bucey Of Reformed Forum)
The Unfolding Book Breakdown
How Christ-centered is the Old Testament? Does it just contain a few predictions about Jesus, along with some shadows and types?
In The Unfolding book, Timothy Brindle further unpacks the content of The Unfolding album with a corresponding chapter for each song’s lyrics to show you how all of the major themes of the Bible’s one story of redemption unfold from Genesis to Revelation culminating in Jesus Christ and the salvation of His people.
Total Pages: 456 Pages
“This album and book are loaded with grand themes of salvation in Jesus Christ that will repay repeated listening and reading with spiritual and theological growth.”
− Dr. Philip Ryken, President, Wheaton College
“The Unfolding promises to be a tremendous resource for local churches and seminaries alike.”
− Dr. Mika Edmondson, Pastor, New City Fellowship OPC